Energy Tips from SP Olson Heating and Air Conditioning
- Turn down your thermostat when you’re not home, or set the timer to automatically do it for you.
- Close outside doors and windows then heating or cooling your home or business.
- Check windows for leaks, repair if necessary.
- Install plastic insulator kits on windows in the winter to minimize heat loss.
- Maintain your furnace. Change the filter when needed and have your HVAC contractor regularly check your furnace and air conditioner.
Here are some links to more tips and information about Energy